Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4/27

So today, just like every Wednesday, we did the sectional WOD.  Last one!  I'd like to say I went in to it with the right mind set, but I didn't.  I knew that the chest to bar pull-ups would be a struggle and I also had  small tear in my right hand from practicing chest to bar pull-ups.  I got stuck on the first round of C2B pull-ups and that got in my head.  My hand starting ripping more and rather than push through it I started to break down.  Oh well, shrug it off.  I have another chance on Saturday and I'm hoping my hand will be better by then.  But either way, its the last workout.  I've already done 5 and I'm not going to quit now.  Suck it up, move on and get mentally right for Saturday (right coach T?!).

So today marks 4 days in a row of getting home from the gym and running the dogs.  I've only been running them about a mile as I don't have much time but it feels great!  I've started running the foster dog Nena too.  I probably ran 1.5 miles today but since I didn't measure out my run with Nena I'm only going to count my run with my dogs.  I feel good this week but a bit tired that's for sure.  I keep telling myself I will go to bed early but find ways to stay awake.  Last night it was the new show The Voice, love it!!

Okay, so on with a new day tomorrow, which also happens to be a rest day, yay!  Only walks no runs with any of the dogs!

Today's WOD
(EACH ROUND YOU +3 REPS)

3 THRUSTERS 100/65
3 CHEST TO BAR PULL UPS (I got through the 3's and then got my 6 thrusters.  Damn C2B pull-ups!)
Then...
In teams of three do 3 rounds of:
Row
Plank Hold
Run 250 meter (The run sets the pace, switch movement when runner gets back)

Weekly Miles Run: 6
Weekly Goal: 8
Weekly Meters Rowed: 2000
Weekly Goal: 4000

No comments:

Post a Comment