Tuesday, April 26, 2011

4/25

Okay so tracking everything every day just isn't practical.  Nope, not at all.  So how about just my training as well as general thoughts and musings.  Sounds better!

My week as far as tracking goes starts on Sunday. I took Po and Remi for a nice and slow 3 mile run yesterday.  They are out of shape so our pace was pretty slow.  Plus I'm not sure Po's pace is ever faster than a 10 minute mile!  I am running in the Cinco de Mayo 10k with my brother, which is in 14 days.  I am not really in running shape right now, at least not 10k running shape so I am going to start running as much as possible between now and then!

I planned on running before work today but lets be honest, I HATE doing anything in the morning.  I then thought I would run during lunch but my card to get in to the building with the locker room isn't working so that will have to wait. So for now, until I can confirm that my card works I guess I'll have to run in the morning.  Boo!

In other news, Team Wolfpack (Crossfit Lake Oswego's Games Team) is doing great and will likely get to compete in the Affiliate portion of regionals!  I can't wait!  Looks like a few of us girls are going to start adding in additional workouts together to start working on our overall strength.  This PROBABLY means some early morning or late evenings so I better get used to it now!

Today's WOD:
7×3 BOX SQUAT (top weight was 163)
5×3 BACK SQUATS (top weight was 163 I think)
THEN…
THREE ROUNDS,
15 SQUAT CLEANS 95/65
50 DOUBLE UNDERS

Weekly Miles Run: 4
Weekly Goal: 8
Weekly Meters Rowed: 1000
Weekly Goal: 4000

No comments:

Post a Comment