Friday, April 22, 2011

4/21/11

I decided to start tracking what I'm eating and what I'm doing to train mostly so I can analyze and tweak/fix but also just to share in case anyone is actually interested.

Today is a rest day so I plan on taking the dogs on a 1 mile run just to move (assuming the rain holds off and/or isn't too bad).  I also plan on working on my Power Clean with an empty bar just to continue working on better form.  Otherwise no other activitiy, I am pretty beat up from this week so far and need a day of rest so I can kick WOD #5's ass tomorrow!!

Breakfast
 - 3 farm fresh eggs from the farm scramble with onions, baby bell peppers, mushrooms, green onions, turkey pepperoni and avocado, so good! 1 apple, 1 cup of coffee at the house and a splurge on a grande sugar free caramle machiatto (with regular milk since it has less sugar than fat free milk).  I know I know but I had to take Jojo to the vet early this morning out on 82nd and needed some liquid courage both to take her in for the spay (means I'm one day closer to her going to her forever home) and, um..the location was kind of sketch!
Lunch
2 all natural chicken sausages with vegan/paleo ketchup (no sugar!) and avocado
Snack - None, yay!
Dinner
Protein shake
Snack
Applesauce and almonds

How I moved - I didn't run the dogs and worked on my clean catch with no bar, so basically I took a total rest day and it felt great!

No comments:

Post a Comment