Monday, April 4, 2011

Paleo Recipe - Pizza Crust

I was browsing through CFLO's website today and found a simple recipe for pizza crust, um YUM!  I've been wanting to make a paleo pizza but the recipes I've found have been complicated as far as what goes in the crust.  If you notice, I tend to only make simple recipes with minimal ingredients/prep time.  I think I'll make this sometime this week once I run out of my curry roast, which I can't wait to eat tonight!!

Pizza Crust
  • 2 cups almond meal
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp olive oil
  • ½ tsp salt.

Mix all ingredients together to form the dough and roll out on a non-stick pan as thin as possible. Bake crust at 350 for about 15 mins or until slightly browned. Once baked cover with tomato sauce of your choice and any from a million of pizza toppings. You can use goat cheese or real mozzarella, sticking to the 80/20 rule.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment