Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March

How is it already March?!  Also, why is it so cold outside?!  Yesterday I started day dreaming of the sunny Caribbean vacation we are going to take next May (yes more than a year from now) when Matt gets off probation.  I want to go here:

Turks and Caicos
 So, I've been debating, one big reveal on Thursday of overall progress, including my Crossfit Total results, or do I share now?  Why Thursday you ask and not tomorrow?  Well its my 60 day challenge so I make the rules.  I gave myself 60 days to make some self improvements, so on day 61 I will report the results. 

I'll be honest, I'm hoping these next two days will get me down one more total pound :)  So, I have decided to wait.  I will post on Thursday how much strength I have gained as well as how much weight I have lost on Thursday.  For now, I'm dreaming about my Caribbean vacation!

Cozumel 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment