Monday, February 28, 2011

Do the math

I did the math and it turns out that my 60 day challenge....is almost over.  Yikes!  Jan 2nd was day 1, there are 31 days in January, however I stared on the 2nd, so 30 days.  There are 28 days in February, today being the 28th.   30 + 28 = 58.  2 more days left.

The timing of this actually worked out pretty well.  While my weight loss goals might not  have been fully achieved, I have made progress in several areas which I will report on in 2 days.  Today we are doing the Crossfit Total Challenge at the gym.  Crossfit total is your total combined weight for max deadlift, backsquat and press. 


My deadlift was 245, backsquat was 175 and press was 80.  I am REALLY excited to see what I get tonight.  I took a full rest day yesterday, have been rolling out my back and working on my shoulder (injured it pretty bad on Saturday) in hopes that I will feel great tonight.  Since we first did the Crossfit Total I have increased my deadlift and squat, but I am still comparing against my old numbers for a total gain.  We did the challenge on 1/3, so it will be almost 60 days, perfect!

I have to 'go out of town' this weekend which means I can't go to the gym on Saturday.  My work is doing an off-site Sat-Tues.  We have to stay at the Hilton in downtown Portland (I plan on escaping and going home each night).  I'm annoyed.  I'm annoyed because I'm not technically traveling, yet I'm at the whim of my work, who LOVES to provide unhealthy food.  So once again I have to pack food to take so I can get through the 4 day off-site without losing too much progress.

Also, I have to travel to Minnesota during the week of March 14th.  Yupp, brrr.  I really hope this isn't a trend, as I don't like traveling for work, I like home.

Yupp, today's forecast (these are likely high temps considering it was 0 this weekend
Anyways, I hope everyone has a happy and healthy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment