Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday's are always good!

I'm not sure what day I'm on for my challenge, I'll figure that out on another post.  I have not lost any weight this week (actually up about 1 lb), I'm holding steady and I'm freaking out a little bit but its because I haven't been as strict as I normally am on my diet and couldn't really push myself like I wanted to at the gym.  That is all in the past now, today is a new day and I am determined to see those numbers go down tomorrow morning when I wake up :)

Oh and about tomorrow morning, our WOD is at 7:00am and then we're taking a party bus to the POLAR PLUNGE!  Yes, the event I bugged everyone about is finally here.  Tomorrow around 11:00am I will be plunging in to freezing cold water with my fellow CFAers!  I'm cold just thinking about it, but its for such a good cause!


Looks like they are having fun!

I also just found out that I have President's day off from work which gives me a three day weekend next weekend, which just happens to be the weekend by BFF Ryne is coming in to town, AWESOME!!  Also, I am planning a trip to go visit her and her fur baby in May, YAY!!

Something else I'm happy about, which may seem odd to some people...I am sore today!  Yupp, yesterday's workout killed my legs and I am sore and it makes me happy!  I did eat the sugar cookie that was debated on Facebook and did do an extra workout to make up for said cookie.  The cookie was delicious and worth it so overall it was a winning situation!


A picture of the only cookie left.  They are all pink, mine had sprinkles as well.  It was good.
Alright, that's all I have today.  I hope everyone has a happy and healthy Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm in your blog! I feel so famous... or perhaps that's just guilt for not keeping up with my own blog. I love you and miss you and admire you. The End. - Ryne

    ReplyDelete