Sunday, July 17, 2011

Not quite yet

So I haven't started the Whole 30 just yet.  I learned my lesson that eating super clean for even a few days and then having a cheat like frozen yogurt can have unintended consequences, yikes! I had a big break through yesterday and got 6 handstand pushups, had to kip them, but still did them!  Yes!!!  I got to check off one more item on my list of things I can't do.  Every time I get to do this I get more motivated to conquer the next thing!

I had cinnamon roll french toast for breakfast this morning and I can barely keep my eyes open right now.  Partly due to the weather, mostly due to my horrible, yet yummy breakfast!  8/1 is fast approaching and while I plan on eating as clean as possible, I'm not sure I'll give up some of my cheats until we all start the challenge.  As soon as I get the motivation to go grocery shopping I plan on making a meatloaf muffin with sweet potato icing recipe which sounds really good!  I'll post the recipe as soon as I make it.  Go to love lazy Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment